Micro Climate Controller
Price: $899.00 *
*Price does not include shipping or installation
The Micro Climate Controller addresses every aspect of the growing environment. Easy to install and operate!
• Designed to perform all major atmospheric and timed functions required in an automated growth environment, including temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide enrichment, lighting and irrigation control. For indoor use only.
• External coil cooling thermostat for fans.
• Dehumidifying humidistat.
• CO2 override feature.
• Built-in light activated photo sensor.
• 24 hour clock timer to control lights or pumps.
• Repeat cycle timer. Event time: 5 sec. to 30 mins. Interval time: 7 mins. to 8 hrs.
• Black anodized, brush finish aluminum housing.
• Thermostat Range: 10°F-110°F.
• Humidity Range: 10%-90% RH.
• All connections are standard 3-prong grounded plugs and receptacles, with 7' long power cord. No hard wiring is required for basic operations.
• It is recommended that a surge protector be used.
• Operating Temperature: 32°F-120°F (0°C-50°C).
• 120/115VAC with 15 amp maximum switching capacity.
Instructions Instructions (PDF Format)